Learn how to connect Arduino and Sensor with LPWA- Urban Linker
[Internet of Things - 2.5 hours Special Sigfox x Cellular IoT Hands-on Workshop]
*Please Register on our Meetup page to secure your seat
*Workshop will be in both French and English
Learn how to connect Arduino and Sensor with LPWA (Sigfox (https://www.sigfox.com)) and a Raspberry Pi via a programmable 2G/3G/4G/LTE cellular network.
The event space is provided by Usine IO (https://www.usine.io)
*RSVP in Meetup will guarantee your seating.
[Workshop / Agenda]
• Door opens at 18:45 / Session start at 19:15
• Food & Drink to socialize with fellow IoT developers.
• Hands-on Workshop Style. Documentation (http://soracom.io/sv-iot) Available.
• [NEW] Establish Sigfox connection on Arduino and visualize data in the Cloud
• Establish 3G connection on Raspberry Pi using USB Dongle and visualize data in the Cloud
• (Advanced) Bi-directional MQTT communication / Connecting to AWS IoT, Google IoT and MS Azure
[What you get]
• You will learn how to connect Arduino Micro via Sigfox LPWA network, visualize the data on the cloud using temperature humidity sensor
• You will learn how to connect Raspberry Pi via SORACOM cellular network, visualize the data on cloud, use Ultrasonic sensor and LED
• You will receive a Free Global SIM Card, SORACOM Air with Coupon
• Bring your Laptop (Linux, Mac, Windows) with WiFi capability
• Required Credit/Debit Card for Account Registration (Free to Register)
181 rue du Chevaleret
Food & Drinks will be provided
Free. Thanks for sponsoring by SORACOM